Elite Introductions announces the 500 Plus club!
For the past 9 years, Matchmaking Expert and Elite Introductions Founder & Director Trudy Gilbert has had the pleasure and privilege to provide successful relationship results to a variety of esteemed clients. Now, she’s introducing the agency’s latest endeavor: the Elite 500 Plus Club. Having worked with singles from all professions, all which stand at the top of their game, Gilbert’s expertise encompasses the likes of directors, CEOs, championed sports professionals, doctors and specialists, as well as household name designers and creative types.
Gilbert’s matching philosophy for Elite Introductions has always been based on lifestyle and attraction. “Put a couple together, who are attractive and share lifestyle expectations, and there is a good chance that sparks will fly,” notes Gilbert. Notably, this well-worked theory applies strongly and positivity the top 15% of the Elite database — combining personalities that can afford and expect a lifestyle that is normally out of reach for most people. This 15% never stay available for long, and it’s not uncommon for them to connect with the first person they’re introduced to. “This realization is the inspiration for the 500+ club,” proclaims Gilbert. “A membership whose accomplishments and level of sophistication meets your own”. Access to Elite’s 500+ club will also include some of the most exciting and exotic dating experiences curated by our Lifestyle Private Office partner, Alsaker.
Some of the discreet experiences members of the 500+ club can enjoy, are:
· Access to private golf courses in Sydney with pick-up and drop off by prestige private car.
· Invitation to private track days on race tracks with other like-minded high Net Worth individuals.
· Research and negotiation of high value lifestyle assets, eg luxury cars, boats, watches and jewellery.
· Access to private wine cellars at exclusively discounted rates.
· Creation of unique experiences and gift purchasing for birthdays and important occasions.
· Access to Australia’s leading celebrity stylist – often booked out for months in advance.